ADVANTAGES OF A HOME BATTERY
- Any surplus energy generated by PV panels is stored on the home battery so that it can be used later.
- Higher PV panel efficiency due to increased self-consumption, especially in homes with a digital meter, which results in a faster payback time.
- Lower electricity costs.
- Some home batteries can serve as an emergency generator in the event of a power failure.
- Less dependence on electricity suppliers and the grid.
Performant & future proof
- Lithium-iron phosphate battery module with a battery control unit (BCU).
- Uses advanced energy storage inverters.
- Works independently or with most inverters.
- Up to 5,000 charging cycles.
- Integrated energy management system.
- Safe, optimum power supply adapted to your consumption.
- Modular and expandable system, easy maintenance.
- Life expectancy +12 years.
- Consistent high performance, even when in the event of a power outage.
- Clear app for smart, real-time energy consumption monitoring.
Modular &high performance
- Lithium-iron phosphate battery: safe and stable chemistry.
- Quick and easy installation: 50 kg module, can be installed by 2 people.
- Perfectly compatible with Huawei inverters.
- Integrated energy manager: each battery module is charged and discharged separately.
- Modular: 3 – 5 kWh modules.
- Safe modules with 8 sensors per module.
- Scalable capacity: from 5 – 30 kWh over 2 systems.
- Optimal self-consumption during the day: inverter prioritises self-consumption.
- Warranty on power module: 10 years.
- Warranty on battery module: 10 years or 13.17 MWh. Guaranteed residual capacity at end of life = 80%.
compatible & efficient
- Cobalt-free lithium-iron phosphate battery: safe and reliable.
- Modular and expandable: No internal wiring.
- Up to 6,000 charging cycles.
- Compatible with many different single- and three-phase battery inverters.
- Easy to use: suitable for High-Power Emergency-Backup and Off-Grid functionality.
- High yield thanks to the High-Voltage Series connection.
- Two modules for a full range of system sizes.
What's in it for you?
The payback time of a battery depends on many factors and is quite complex. To give you an idea of how a battery helps to optimise self-consumption, we made this comparison.