Solutions for pitched roofs
All our mounting systems consist of a rail, roof hooks, triangular supports and clamps. Our systems come in various different finishes. Depending on your preference, you can opt for a screw or slide system, or for an on-roof or in-roof system.
onroof screw mounting
- Universal: Rail compatible with all roof hooks, triangular supports and clamps. With these rails, you only need 1 rail in stock.
- Base/ultralight: Budget-friendly and compatible.
- Fast/hammerhead: similar to our universal system but with hammerhead screws.
- One Turn: for side mounting.
onroof slide mounting
- System D: This mounting system does not have to be screwed down. The hooks can simply be slid over the roof tiles.
- Timesaving: Screws only needed for centre and end clamp.
INLAY SYSTEMS FOR PITCHED ROOFS IMPROVED!
ALLiN: new advantages
- Rail height up to 52 mm instead of the standard 42 mm.
- Compatible with 99% of PV panels in both landscape and portrait orientation.
- Plenty of space to install optimisers.
- No more hassle with bolts and nuts = less chance of damage.
- Cables concealed in 35 mm cable tray.
- Fully certified and extensively tested for wind and tensile forces in various configurations.
- Extra space also ensures optimal panel ventilation.
25 years warranty
Integrated in-roof mounting system for PV panels
Roofing and power generation in one:
- Highly compatible and universal
- Economical and ecological
- Safe and high-quality